Original topic:

screen discoloration issue for note 9

(Topic created on: 11-24-2020 08:49 PM)
yazarrafi
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Note
How many of you having screen discoloration(or flickering) for note 9. My model is exynos 6gb international version and i dont have such issue(thank god) but i am scared that will i get this issue in future? Many reviews saying that it begins after may update and i am in may update also. My mobile is stable and running fine. Anyway my configurations are below.
1)adaptive brightness and auto brightness is off. I adjust manually and very rarely use high brightness.
2)display mode is adaptive display
3)resolution is fhd+
4)AOD is on and set in tap to show mode.

This is my configuration and i am not sure it will give good result in your end. All the best.
8 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
Hi my Note9 also is fine after May update
Ahmed6
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
you should not to worry about SW updates failure,
you can flash your phone with stock SW.. it is very easy and simple .. keep in mind, flashing phone SW will void the warranty.
0 Likes
Ahmed6
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
check below link:
https://youtu.be/bnPkwICq_Bw
0 Likes
yazarrafi
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
i knew that. it is very risky task and we need the exact details of bootloader,csc...to pick the right rom from list
0 Likes
Ashburn
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy Note

Even I had a screen discoloration issue with flickering. It stopped later on, and works fine

yazarrafi
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
really? how? please share,what are the things you done to resolve it? it would be useful to others.
0 Likes
Optimus3
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Please provide the details about how you rectifies that issue. Because now I am facing the same in my s9 plus
0 Likes
Mars9
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
turn on amoled cinema display mode is better than adaptive maybe helps
0 Likes