Original topic:

samsung what is going on

(Topic created on: 09-15-2016 10:42 AM)
MattyGdx
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
So we receive a message saying to power down and contact samsung. tried the service number provided on hold for more than 20mins no answer call the branch I brought the phone they don't even have the stock for replacement phone.
this isn't good enough it's violating our consumer rights
I've generally had enough of this now and have lost faith in The brand
6 Comments
Blade1
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
simple thing is going on. They cant put themselves together to supply new Note7s on time. They want to give us inferrior cheap loan device and keep us using it for undefined period of time. refund is the only way now. otherwise Samsung looses me as customer (S2,S3,S4,note 3, note 4, S7edge, Note 7). I did not pay close to USD 1000 to go through all this mess.
MattyGdx
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
It's ridiculous I've been using a samsung since note2 I have a samsung tv and have used a7 s6edge+ and s7 edge and had no issues. But this is enough now
0 Likes
fmadhoun
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
is there any option for return and refund?
0 Likes
Mady0071
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
according to consumer rights UAE there are 3 options
1. Another model with refund of price difference
2. wait for replacement
3. full refund

and if the store is denying refund then call consumer rights
Basem-M
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
please we need confirmation if we can refund the full amount ?? a confirmation saying i can go right now to samsung with full box and get the full recund ? any idea ?
0 Likes
neibol
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
i just called them now in qatar! they told me i have to swicth off the phone right now and they give me a loan phone¡ bu they said there is no loan phones now in qatar! and they will call when they have! i ask them ok and if i swicth off my phone and you dont give me a loan phone where u will call me???? and just answer like a robot!! this is shamd for samsung