Original topic:

samsung's exynos is underpowered than snapdragon

(Topic created on: 12-11-2019 01:17 PM)
khotuu
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
I am using my galaxy note 9 for couple of month and i think it is working like a charm but i recently tried gaming on exynos 9810 chip and it can't even run pubg in smooth setting. I mean befor that i am using mia1 snapdragon 625 which is 5 year old chip and pubg runs flawlessly at 60fps but this flagship chip can't run pubg. I think i regret buying samsung device. Yes the display is beautiful and samsung devices are beautiful but you can't expect a flagship device to work that way. Search youtube and the problem even exists in samsung's latest all s10 series. Don't buy samsung if you are buying your phone for gaming.
9 Comments
Aashish
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note
Yes gpu is underpowered ofc. Snapdragon is superior in graphics performance by a huge margin. S10 uses Exynos 9820, it maybe there on you tube but I play pubg on High settings with Ultra Fps and its works like a charm so smoooottthhh.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
there might be issue with game, i am running COD in Note 9 and its running perfectly
0 Likes
vivek006
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
impossible, their might be problem in app, try force stopping it and see. I'm using A50 which has 9610 processor, pubg runs flawless in this device. How come flagship phone occur this issue I mean no one ever complained regarding that.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
SD 625 Doesnt Even support 60 fps .
Also I Play Pubg On Smooth+Extreme Settings on M30s.
There Must Be A Network Issue.
0 Likes
shivadummu
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
no issue bro...in pubg I also thought it was my mobile problem but that's my network issue and I didn't find any lag or screen flacturate no frame drops!! I play flawlessly in s9plus without any issue with the same powerd exynos 9810 which is in note9.
may be Ur device have issues!!
don't forget to optimise Ur device in device care...clean unnecessary storage!!
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
I agree with u, It doesn't even feel close to a flagship when we talk about gaming performance.
0 Likes
khotuu
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
first of all i am not talking about COD i am talking about pubg and everyone is talking about the issue there are hundreds of videos on exynos cpu throttling in samsung devices and sd 625 supports 60fps with gfx tool and there is no network issue ping is good and the jio network is near my home about 200 meters and getting around 50mbps speed.
0 Likes
ĐîkÜ
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
snapdragon 625 @60fps? L🤣L
0 Likes
khotuu
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
i was on custom kernal and custom rom. 60fps at smooth setting is butter for 625.
0 Likes