Original topic:

samsung note 9 screen discoloration issue after software uodate

(Topic created on: 12-07-2020 04:03 AM)
note9screenproblem
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note

problem persist in my samsung note 9 phone also. 1. no physical damage to phone and just sake of update given by samsung the phone display got damage. 2. samsung have simple solution to change display for 19 k but my question is why???? neither physical damage or nothing just for sake of update the whole phone look like daba. than what is use to purchase such hi end device of samsung. it is better to purchase some other company phone upto 10k. this time very bad experience with samsung. really bad. one thing more such good reputed company is keeping mouth shut on this issue. just simple reply visit to nearest service center . but it seems that consumer are harassed by company knowingly and just sake of money making tools from consumer. either samsumg do something or other wise all affected consumer should register the case against samsung in consumer court to teach a lesson to samsung.
3 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note

i have already registered the case on  consumer court when i had issues with my s9 that is feature removal 

0 Likes
Himanshu74
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
Hi I am facing the same issue and want to file a case against these frauds...pls let me know the process sharing my mail id for your perusal karizmaticguy74@gmail.com
Whats all at 9035398187
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We request you, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report) along with screenshots, short videos and error log file, so that we can assist you accordingly.
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes