Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

samsung is cheating us in gorilla glass category

(Topic created on: 02-05-2020 10:17 AM)
Ajit94
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
I am a galaxy note 8 user from 2017 January, and last night accidentally my phone fall on the floor and the glass has been broken.I dnt understand if Samsung is saying ur mobile is secured in gorilla glass then how it is possible .I did not cover my phone with extra cover due to back and front is protected with gorilla glass then what is the benefits of that glass if it breaks down with a fall down from 5 literally it s a cheat or what..Ibam seriously disappointed.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AjayW
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Ajit I support your views as I have also experienced same thing with my Galaxy phones and have decided not to buy Any Galaxy device in future. Either go with Iphone or 1+ or some other options

View solution in context

32 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
glass is glass they are always fragile
Ajit94
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
then there is no point of protection of gorilla glass and no difference of normal glass and gorilla glass then why Samsung charging extra for that gorilla glass
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
yes right that's why I put the temperd glass on my s9 it also have the gg 5 version also I have put the case
pandatabhi
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
follower of jerryrig😜😎😎
Galaxy Note
gorilla glass hai to kya hai to glass hi
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
😂 Sahi kaha
0 Likes
Schoolboy26
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
you are disappointed because you are an **bleep**. gorilla glass is essentially protection from scratches not falls. its glass. what the **bleep** did you expect from glass? clear carbon fiber chahiye kya tereko??
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
they are even fragile against the scratches as well
AjayW
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Schoolboy26 ur study and experience is limited. Samsung phones are built with low quality glass, if u want to try, compare it with Iphone . Go and drop both phones from similar heights and see the results. And more importantly their service centres are looting customers by charging hefty amount for low grade screens. And baby mind your language.