samsung gulf statement

(Topic created on: 10-13-2016 07:03 PM)
JavedWarsi
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
Updated Consumer Guidance for the Galaxy Note7

Updated: 13 October 2016

We are working with relevant regulatory bodies to investigate the recently reported cases involving the Galaxy Note7. For the benefit of consumers' safety, we stopped sales and exchanges of the Galaxy Note7 and have consequently decided to stop production.

We remain committed to working diligently with appropriate regulatory authorities to take all necessary steps to resolve the situation. Consumers with either an original Galaxy Note7 or replacement Galaxy Note7 device should power down and stop using the device.

In the Gulf region, all Galaxy Note7 owners will be offered one of the following:

√ Exchange the Galaxy Note7 for a Galaxy S7 edge with refund of the price difference (in the form of cash and products)

√ Obtain a full refund

We are putting in place a process to facilitate the exchange and refund of devices and will inform the Galaxy Note7 owners of next steps at the earliest.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this may cause for customers and partners who have trusted and waited for the Galaxy Note7.
4 Comments
JavedWarsi
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
check on Samsung gulf web site
MattyGdx
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
at last we get some movement
KaBoom
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
what a joke service in your stores Samsung. your staff are rude and aren't helpful talking in Filipino language
N3STOR
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
True. they are so rude like as if its our mistake. these filipinos have no brains or sense of talking. I had to speak to a sri lakan because the filipino was just stuck with his stupid thinkin and could not understand what i was sayin. i have no idea how they become managers