Original topic:

samsung galaxy note 7 replace

(Topic created on: 09-09-2016 03:56 PM)
JavedWarsi
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
replace the Samsung galaxy note 7 till December, is this a joke or making fun of customers? if it's our fault we have to wait if it's your's then you have to suffer because if any device is broken by customer you never fix it without your charges and device is being faulty bc of you so you have to pay the cost and make it available after being tested as your first statement I. 2 weeks time. now you are saying it will be available till 31 December.
10 Comments
dindar
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy Note
note 7 the best smartphone
0 Likes
HossamAlmasri
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
yes till explodes
HossamAlmasri
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
the replacement will start in 2 weeks but they gave a grace period till 31 of December to replace
0 Likes
av3
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
did any one get any invite for Booking an appointment?
0 Likes
HossamAlmasri
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
should be by next week
0 Likes
dewang1
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
oh really? 31st December? samsung is kidding with us. what a waste of time and money....
Blade1
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
US FAA issued a recommendation to ban Note 7 from being used and charged on ALL flights in the US you can't even put in baggage. Now, I hope as many Samsung devices look the same , they will start kicking off the flights all Galaxies. let it become a lesson for Samsung. I want refund and my money back. beside battery, software is a mess on this phone. something between beta and alpha versions.
MMP1
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
same here i also want my money back!
0 Likes
kknaji68
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
my opinion as user...if your Note7 did not have any issue within the first 3 charging cycles...it will never have. Lipo or Lithium batteries usually this their nature. I am not expert but used so many type of batteries over the last 15 years.
if this and only if it is an issue of battery only.
so we have to relax little bit.