Original topic:

samsung are you there

(Topic created on: 02-24-2020 05:02 PM)
alrayhi
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy Note
until now no update for android 10 for note 10 plus 5g . which should be the first device should have android 10 . 
8 Comments
Auctus15
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
it should be, I paid 1,400 dollars for this device and NO update. Samsung should be ashamed !
GeorgeAb
Options
Galaxy Note

Hello alrayhi

Unfortunately, the update is no available yet for Galaxy Note 10+ 5G in the Gulf region. 

alrayhi
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
why not
GeorgeAb
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi again,

Our team is always working on the software update, so, once the update is ready for your Samsung device you will receive a notification. For Galaxy Note 10+ 5G at the Gulf region, the update could be stable yet with the 5G networks, therefore, our team is working with the service providers to provide the best stability and performance. 

Auctus15
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
How come other regions recieved their updates for the Note10+ 5G ?
MRHitman
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
I'm not satisfied about Samsung service. because there is no android 10 update on my Note 10+ 5G while note 10+ 4G version have got an update. i wish I didn't took Note 10+ 5G because of weak services
janefrr
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
yes 4g received in december.. now we waiting for android 11 😆
0 Likes
alrayhi
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
the strange part that's Samsung aware of our chat and they reply because gulf version still not yet ready .also another app called good lock still not available in middle east . apple when they update they update for everything at the same time
0 Likes