Original topic:

ram optimization **bleep**

(Topic created on: 05-22-2020 06:44 PM)
Pushpendra007
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
I really don't understand how they optimize the ram for my galaxy note 10 plus they give 12 gb ram but system occupied 7 and much more ram regardless no other app open they we only get 4 gb so guys that's how samsung hangs and lag while running other apps 
      Name of flagship we get only display and huge software regardless its optimization and hardware like exynos......
 RIP SAMSUNG IN INDIA
9 Comments
Pushpendra007
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
see their ram management
0 Likes
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
ialso have note 10 plus but this doesn't happen in my device
0 Likes
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
u need to put a tab on background data and activity usage of apps for that check in battery device care and see which apps have high background working time go to apps settings and toggle off their background data and activity and put unused apps to sleep
I'll give u a few tips u can try them
main reason for all to fail is bug instability you can either wait for next stable update or follow some advice and tips I could give you
1 use adaptive battery
2 use medium power save
3 prevent background apps from consuming data in battery device care
4 put unused apps to sleep
5 reduce some permissions given to apps that are not necessary for running of app
6 use dark mode
7 use location when necessary as in maps Google search or any location based app else constant use loads battery causing heating
8 prevent network inputs like NFC bluetooth WiFi from working together too many network inputs will cause heating and lagging
9 while charging keep phone idle
10 turn off auto sync use when necessary
11 reset phone settings once clear cache
12 if nothing works once try factory reset
13 charge in cool conditions as outside weather will be hot these days
14 dont use vibration if not necessary
15 use accubattery for complete battery diagnostics
I hope this helps because one ui bugs can be fixed by samsung when new updates come till then try these tips they could help to reduce battery heat up and loading so that smooth charging works and device runs smoothly
Pushpendra007
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
bro if I want these things in my mind then why would I go for note10 plus I should go for m31 flagship means what?
I don't see any error or optimization problem in other devices at this high price level either it's apple ,Google or Moto, one plus
0 Likes
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
man I also have same device and I have no such problem
use a sd card ti dump all things on it and freeup phone
0 Likes
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
did u update to latest may update
0 Likes
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
see in above screen shot I have u itsfrom my note 10 plus I have 7gb free whilst I have many apps under sleep and all the background activity is turned off
the apps only work when I want them to
0 Likes
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
its just a setting problem
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
do you mind going into running services and showing us the screenshot. If you have lot of third party apps installed then they will eat up all your mobile's ram.

Android architecture is like that only. It keeps app and processes in ram to open up faster.
0 Likes