Original topic:

"Exynos" go back, will not upgrade my Note 9

(Topic created on: 05-11-2020 03:24 PM)
RaghvendraGupta
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
Hi Fellow Community Members,

I am writing this post to seek your view on Samsung using inferior Exynos chipsets in premium flagships in India. 

I personally oppose this move by Samsung and will not upgrade my Note 9 to any future version of Galaxy note unless they launch it with Snapdragon chipset.

There is simply no reason for Samsung to sell their premium smartphones in India with their inferior Exynos chipsets. We are paying premium starting price of 60k+ for any new S series or Note series smartphone and still we get Exynos chipset with low performance and battery life.

I do appreciate the devices Samsung makes am a fan of their execution but by considering India as a third world country and treating Indians with their cheap underperforming chipsets for premium prices (up word of 90k) I feel cheated by Samsung. 

I purchased Note 9 for 70k and it is inferior in all respects when compared to snapdragon variant of same phone, hence I have decided not to upgrade my Note 9 to note 10 or 20(when it launches) until Samsung stops using this crappy chipset in flagships in India. 

I wanted to share my thoughts with all fellow members here in community and wanted to know your thoughts on Samsung using cheap, underperforming, crappy Exynos chipsets for premium (even 'ultra' premium) prices. 

Pls do share your thoughts in huge numbers and let Samsung be heard of this. Let's boycott all Samsung flagships until they provide us snapdragon variant. 

12 Comments
shivam18
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
Hello . I am with you bhai 😀👍🙏🙏.
Galaxy Note
Please like and share this post so that we can show Samsung what we want and next device better be with snapdragon processor in India
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
mene Mera Note 9 December me he bech diya 13k rupees me
Galaxy Note
Please like and share this post so that we can show Samsung what we want and next device better be with snapdragon processor in India
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
Wo to Impossible hai Flagship me Exynos he denge usse Samsung ko Jada Profit hota hai Aur isiliye ab new Exynos 992 aarha hai Note 20 me
Fir Exynos 1000 aur ye chalta he rahega
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
Samsung A71 ko he dekh le
Snapdragon 730 👍
Price 32,000 Rupees 💩 Hag diya Samsung

to soco India me S20 Snapdragon 865 ke sath late to price kya rekhte ye Samsung india wale 😂 Sale Loot rhe hai hum indians ko Ye Samsung wale
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
@Ayush10 Mera phone tha Teri Kyu Jal rhi hai😂 Offline store me exchange offer me jitna mila utna leliye Flipkart Amazon to 6k-7k rupees derhe the exchange me
0 Likes
shivam18
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
I have already talked to Samsung about Samsung Galaxy S20 series exynox 990 and Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor .
0 Likes
Rishi4D
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
They do it for everywhere except the United States mainly. This year The Exynos 990 was a disaster and thus got so much attention but that doesn't mean that it's a **bleep**. Its the 2nd most powerful chip as of now. But they're developing the 992 now with some changes to match the SD865+, will come with Note 20. Next year the Exynos 1000 will a major leap and will most probably be better than SD875 in terms of both Cpu & Gpu. It will get an AMD RDNA GPU which has been benchmarked to be 3X more powerful than SD865's Adreno 640. We do not have much info about the Main CPU but as far as some leaks say it will also be better. All this remains to be seen. If Samsung launches a Exynos next year with similar performance and battery life to Snapdragon's. There is no issue and I like Exynos Chipsets because After the official support ends for the device, Exynos got support from many Samsung Custom ROM devs that's because Exynos is available in every country except US. Chances are higher that you will get nice mods for your device.
0 Likes