Original topic:

pubg lagging

(Topic created on: 11-21-2019 11:04 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy Note
Pubg has started lagging  on my note 9, especially the home page of the game. Didn't expect this from a high end device. I still have my old phone one plus 5 and the game works much better on it than on note 9. 

16 Comments
aFRoO
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
bro i get your frustration. i have been with that.
lemme know which carrier network you use *
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
i dont think that's the issue here, the ping is always under 50. i am using airtel broadband. the main issue is how every tap takes 2-3 seconds to respond on home page of the game, it wasn't always like this.
BHEESHMA
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
under what network you're playing the game ?
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
airtel wifi
BHEESHMA
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
check with better network coz I'm on S9 plus and pubg never lag for me and I'll play regularly using Home broadband and also on Vodafone LTE when I'm out ... so far i didn't faced any issue , but there was some server issues for pubg for past 3 weeks and they even mentioned it in the circular and at that time game was so much laggy for everyone whoever played on Asia , Europe and American server !
0 Likes
batking33
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
I think it's pubg mobile game itself and poor optimization with Samsung devices. I have note 10+ and i experience choppy pubg performance. my oneplus 5 had better experience.
aFRoO
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
bhai game sahi hai lekin out dated hogaya hai .
0 Likes
aFRoO
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
I also use the same. But the issue is with Airtel i crossed with my people around.
0 Likes
aFRoO
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
if i get a proper in this point i walk 10 or 20 meters and guess what buffering.
0 Likes