Original topic:

problem in hindi transliteration

(Topic created on: 07-08-2020 04:35 PM)
kaslokesh
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy Note
Im trying to type hindi in transliteration mode using english.
But I'm unable to do so. Language s I've installed are Hinglish and हिन्दी। 
Earlier, in One UI 2.0, whenever i used to select Hindi as typing language, I used to type in Hindi and keyboard automatically used to transliterate the word into हिन्दी.  But now its not possible. I've to manually select the hindi word in text prediction area.

Requesting all to pls help me out in this regard.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
0 Likes
kaslokesh
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
brother in transliteration, you just have to type letters in English and automatically it converts those letters in hindi words. you may type english word but it will write that english word in hindi.
suppose how will you write punctuation in hindi??
पंक्चुएशन
so when i type punctuation it should write that word in hindi... may be approximate.. not 100%correct always.

but it should type hindi letters when english words are pressed
kaslokesh
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
this used to happen in one ui 2.0
now its not happening
kaslokesh
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
now I've to manually select the hindi word from prediction. thats not transliteration and thats not comfortable too
0 Likes
kaslokesh
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
okk you type some hindi names। और some mildly complex hindi words using this keyboard. you will see it
0 Likes
Litti
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
I use Microsoft SwiftKey for that, it's fantastic
0 Likes
kaslokesh
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
swiftkey is fantastic.. but Ive herd that it has security issues... esp while you are trping passwords on any page. due to this google had removed syncing option from the app.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
kaslokesh
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
I dont even expect better reply from you dear... all same cut copy paste replies... Samsung support s.u.c.k.s
abhyuday
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
facing the same problem..

in earlier (one ui 2.0) version's samsung keyboard there was an option on suggestion tab written like
"likhen -->लिखें"
is now missing and hindi typing in new samsung keyboard is ruined now.