Did you mean: 

Original topic:

overheating

(Topic created on: 11-13-2020 07:26 AM)
Amora0306
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
I just played fortnite for 5 minutes on my note 20 ultra and it's already overheating. These exynoss chips are the worst !!!!  😭😭
15 Comments
Raftbuild50
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
That is normal for you phone to overheat. But I suggest not to play Fortnite for a long time. You should probably get a Xbox or Playstation 4 to play Fortnite.
0 Likes
Amora0306
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
no offense but I strongly disagree. on my S9+ I would play fortnite and it would only overheating after playing for 45 mins but for some reason on my powerful note 20 ultra is starts overheating after 5 minutes ? and it would be better to play on PS or Xbox but then why did Samsung advertise this device as being capable of gaming using Xbox pass if it's not meant for gaming ?
Raftbuild50
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Amora. I strongly believe that you should probably get the PS4. Because if you overheat your phone. And if you continue doing so. Then you'll brake your phone.
0 Likes
Amora0306
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
0 Likes
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi Amora0306 kindly optimize your device. 

1. From the home screen, swipe either up or down to access apps. 
  2. Tap Settings. 
  3. Tap Device Care. 
  4. Tap Optimize now. 
  5. Tap Memory at the bottom as well then Clean Now. 

0 Likes
Amora0306
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
hi Tsogo_sam05, I did that but I'm still having the same issues. lol I guess I just won't be playing games on my device
0 Likes
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Galaxy Note

Kindly note that your device may need to be booked in for assessment. Please go to the below link to locate the closest Authorized Service Centre to you. 

https://www.samsung.com/za/support/service-centre/ 

0 Likes
Soobs
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
change your network from 5g to 4g lte. Did that on mine battery lasts forever now. you won't get the overheat. and I mean like scary warmth from a phone type of overheat
0 Likes
Amora0306
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
thanks dude, are you also using an exynoss chip ?
0 Likes