Original topic:

oreo up date waiting for oreo update when samsung lunching for samsung note 8

(Topic created on: 03-12-2018 01:21 PM)
vicky0003
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
my dear samsung india i am asking again and again when you are lunching your oreo update for samsung note 8 you are lunching your new phones but why you are giving your old consumers that oreo update just i want to know that why for marketing for new phone if its true then this is not fear deal with your old and loyal consumers then we will never ever buy your phones we know that you don't bother about that we know samsung business in that case Apple's is best and now in these day your market is going down doe to oreo update this is my last phone i will never ever buy samsung phones again i am your customer from your samsung s2 lunch then s3 then s4 then s5 with note 5 then s7 edge and note 8 with j7 max if you want check your system with my email id or registered mobile number i know you have date check my registered mobile number is 9999600019 if you want i will attach bills with next topic we want to know when you are giving oreo update because now phone is working slow this is high end mobile of samsung we are using we want oreo update in this march month
7 Comments
Sam619
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
You won't get answered here by asking this query to SamsungIndia. better to tweet your query via Twitter.

~Samsung_Developers
0 Likes
kingfarhad
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
hopefully on 30 March we will
0 Likes
vicky0003
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
lets see bro hopefully samsung to hai goli baaz
0 Likes
singhranawat
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
same here dear samsung i am also eaitilng for oreo upgrade for samsung galaxy on max phone....plz allow fast to upgrade my phone into oreo version....we are waiting sir
Galaxy Note
lol kids
0 Likes
vicky0003
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
what happen bro
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Thanks for reaching out to the Samsung community! We would like to inform you that every Samsung users has equal importance to us and do apologize for the inconvenience caused to you due to delay in the release of Oreo OS for your device. Samsung constantly works towards bringing-out the best updates and incorporating the latest technology along with great features. We at Samsung, ensure that Android OS update which is launched, is bug free and is compatible with current running apps in the marketplace before they are available to our end users. The availability of the update would be notified to you via FOTA notification (settings> software update>Enable automatic download updates).

Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you. For Further assistance, you can get in touch with us via Live Chat option by following- http://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/IN. You can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/
0 Likes