Original topic:

one UI 2.1 drain battery so fast and heating up phone.

(Topic created on: 06-14-2020 06:04 AM)
sapmarvins
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy Note
The one UI 2.1 is draining my galaxy note 10 plus battery so fast and causing the phone to heat up as well. Is anyone having the same problem?
16 Comments
shriansh
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
I am having the same problem with my galaxy s10 after one ui 2.1 update
0 Likes
Talhailyas
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note

I'm having same problem After OneUI 2.1 on my Galaxy A51

0 Likes
sapmarvins
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
If you try to restart your phone and you still have the same battery drain. Try to open the battery usage section and see which apps is draining the battery. Click on the app put it to sleep imelmediately when not in use or still put it to deep sleep. Let me know if this fix the battery drain issue
0 Likes
Jeffh
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

But now can't put samsung keyboard to sleep

0 Likes
sapmarvins
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
If you try to restart your phone and you still have the same battery drain. Try to open the battery usage section and see which apps is draining the battery. Click on the app put it to sleep imelmediately when not in use or still put it to deep sleep. Let me know if this fix the battery drain issue
0 Likes
Jeffh
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

Same here with a10s, draining battery overnight by itself,, this started after updating Android is 9 to 10 and one ui 2.1

0 Likes
Amin78
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

Hello, same problem for me after updating to One UI 2.1 on Galaxy Note9, battery drain and heating up. No problem before with One UI 2.0. Restarting did not resolve it.

0 Likes