Original topic:

note7

(Topic created on: 09-14-2016 12:06 AM)
ivy
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
i really love the samsung because they have a good battery life and its removable..before..but now most of the mobile of samsung is built in battery which is not that good..i hope samsung bring back that kind of battery that you can remove...i have my note 3 4yrs now i never change the battery...once i feel the battery is getting hot...i will just removed and let it cool for some time then put it back.unlike built in battery that once become hot u cannot do anything to make it cool or else there is a tendency to explode..samsung please change the battery style in removable not a built in battery style...
0 Likes
2 Comments
Ishat
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
I have been using a note 3 for 2 years+ now. Once my phone started heating up and the battery became really fat and wouldn't fit in. I later realised that it was my fault for overcharging. Similarly for note7 preventing overcharging should keep it safe. And for my note3, I changed the battery but it charges up very slowly now.
Blade1
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
it is not correct. every phone has charge controllers - one on the motherboard and the 2nd one in the battery. phone cannot overcharge battery. only if your controller is dead or your battery is faulty. otherwise there is no way.
0 Likes