Original topic:

note7 battery

(Topic created on: 09-15-2016 01:00 PM)
a2
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
i buy note7 frm bahrain now i heard there is problem and jaabe to be replace the device .am out of bahrain now .what should i do now .plzzz tell me .its very bad thing of samsung .hate it
3 Comments
dren24
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
you should call the samsung my friend and they will just take your mobile no. and they will call you if the new device arrive...but until now there is no specific date...and just today i recieve a message from samsung that i have to turn off the device dont use it until the new device arrive how wonderful is that!!!! very good company
Luffy1
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Yup its been more than 2 weeks still official date has given. I got the same message , atleast they should mention when will they distribute the new mobile.
0 Likes
neibol
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
i just called them now in qatar! they told me i have to swicth off the phone right now and they give me a loan phone¡ bu they said there is no loan phones now in qatar! and they will call when they have! i ask them ok and if i swicth off my phone and you dont give me a loan phone where u will call me???? and just answer like a robot!! this is shamd for samsung
0 Likes