Original topic:

note values

(Topic created on: 01-29-2020 04:51 PM)
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
One who thinks note series are boring means they have underestimated the phone under utilized the true power and potential of note phones. The notes have come a long way from giving camera upgrades to eliminating need of a laptop or even a tablet or iPad. Internal cooling higher rams quicker response smart photo tools and assistants like a personal friend I mean I find my note to being much handy and helping me a lot than carrying a pad laptop or even a tablet. Don't undermine the note series just spend time with and gradually they'll be ur best buddies at solving almost all your problems
4 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
huh
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Yes @mapledew you are right !
Notes not only do work of A phone, laptop and or tablet but sometimes advanced features like photo capturing through S pen, etc. makes Note series more special. Newly launched Note10Lite is on the top among all.

#Note10Liteforall !
Galaxy Note
yes @mapledew Note is true companion. i am new to Note series but just after 1 month i found that i not just a mobile its an allrounder from tab to laptop.
i just fall in love with Note 10
0 Likes
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
you're new to note series I was new to Samsung devices earlier I had a HTC desire 10 pro but since HTC left Indian market hence no repairs were possible and note 10 plus was being launched around the corner so I waited and purchased a new note 10 plus
0 Likes