aravindkamal
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
my phone any problem pls tell me
0 Likes
SamPro
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
check the top talkers. put most of the apps to sleep. reduce the resolution to 2K or may be full HD (if consumption still do not decrease), turn off AOD. understand that more you use these fancy features, more toll it would take on battery. i hve customised my phone for more battery which samsung claims as all day battery. so try those above if you really need all day battery.
aravindkamal
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
any software problem in my phone
0 Likes
SamPro
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
i would doubt so. but if there is, clear the cache and check again. I wont recommend for reset as I would only do that if phones is completely unusable.
0 Likes
cs_member9
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Kindly follow the below mentioned step to improve the performance of the device

1. Perform Battery Optimization: Settings > Select Device Maintenance/Device Care > Optimize > Optimize all options like Battery, Storage and Memory
  2. Adjust screen timeout settings: Settings> Display> Screen timeout> Select minimum screen timeout.

Battery related Concern: For more information, you can also follow given link:

https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-battery-drain-issue/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Samsung Members App > Feedback >Error report > Attach log file for any issue)

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,

Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes