Original topic:

note 8 oreo update

(Topic created on: 12-12-2017 05:05 PM)
vicky0003
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
please mention date and time for oreo update indian consumers are waiting for oreo update i have samsung galaxy note 8 and waiting for oreo update i have google pixel 2 and its inbuilt oreo 8.1.1 and its very fast note 8 haveing 6 gb of ram but google pixel only 4 gb ram but google is faster them note 8 so please upload your oreo update for samsung buyers you know if you do that you are going to hit in indian marke more so dont think do it
9 Comments
Maroof99
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
in 1st or 2nd week of January
0 Likes
Maroof99
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
and note 8 is faster than pixel 2....watch speed tests. also note 8 beats iPhone x in speed. watch some youtube videos. don't write rubbish things without knowing anything
0 Likes
vicky0003
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
maroof i have note 8 ok baby boy and i have google pixel 2 1st of all se what i am saying my kid
Maroof99
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
ok baby then watch some videos in which note8 smashes pixel 2 easily in terms of speed.....or you are a pixel fanboy who cant accept that stock android got defeated by heavily skinned note8 😂🤙
0 Likes
vicky0003
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
salle gandu mere paas dono hai aur mei ye kehe reha ho ki samsung oreo update upload ker degi to aur fast ho jayega google pixel 2 4 gb ram wala phone note 8 se compair kerne ki sooche ga bhi nehi samjha gand ke ghooo
CSRITESKUMAR
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
you note 8 camera quality of live focus is become horrible after update Google pixel 2 xl is far better than both segments
0 Likes
vicky0003
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
you wanna translate in English-language
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Thanks for being with Samsung and sharing your concern. I do apologize for the inconvenience to you due to delay in release of Oreo OS for your device. Samsung constantly works towards bringing-out the best updates and incorporating the latest technology along with great features. However, the update depends upon the device compatibility of the device also Once the update will be release we will notify you via various means of communication. Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.
vicky0003
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
thanks a lot samsung admin at allci wanna say this if samsung update this oreo update then samsung is unbeatable gigat in this 2k17 and 2k18 its already very fast phone oreo its work like netrox in note 8
0 Likes