Original topic:

note 8 battery

(Topic created on: 06-05-2018 11:33 AM)
fais1979
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
I am facing a challenge on battery after my last update. if there any such issue with other guys.

my mobile battery get drowned very fast.
0 Likes
7 Comments
justomda
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
yes mine as well, battery got so bad

I tried to wipe cash
factory reset
and Samsung reply was to try the phone in safe mood for an hour or two if the battery is ok then it's third party apps ! so disappointing I haven't installed any new apps!
0 Likes
iam5zo
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Even I'm facing this issue. But the most surprising part is that I just bought the device 3 days back (09/06/18) and I've been noticing the battery drain since then with no new apps installed. So I was wondering how could a fresh device right out of box could drain a lot of juice. So I googled the issue and this started happening for everyone since the Oreo 8.0 update. They purposefully screwed up the device to make Galaxy S9 look more amazing. The same thing happened with my Galaxy S7 EDGE battery and performance when they introduced Galaxy S8. Now I know why Samsung users go over other manufacturers after a short button. I've been a loyal customer of Samsung even after the note 7 fiasco but no more. I really regret my choice to buy the note 8.
0 Likes
justomda
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
if it continues this way then the phone is worthless to keep
0 Likes
Diablo0
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Mine is well, also the UI always freeze up and needs to be close
0 Likes
fais1979
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
better to shift on other brands then Samsung, they are no more reliable, after paying hefty amount on this phone I am no soo disappointment, it's becoming hot like pizza out of oven....
0 Likes
fais1979
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
Samsung team, fix this pizza out of oven issue at earliest
0 Likes
ABO7AMAIN1
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
use save power mode

you will not see any different

0 Likes