Original topic:

note 20 ultra issues

(Topic created on: 08-30-2020 05:27 PM)
intrinsic15rahul
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
Just bought the note 20ultra only to be disappointed by a defective display . It seems one side of the display is darker than the rest ! AND THIS IS HAPPENING APART FROM YOUR GREEN TINT ISSUE . Please look into the matter, and get me my refund if hardware and software problem! Have already sent an error report waiting for reply

0 Likes
Galaxy Note
if nothing solved in some time then would have take some steps!
0 Likes
Palindrome
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
get the device replaced with a new one as soon as possible, i think the limit is of 1 week or 2 weeks to get the defective device replaced..
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
really sad bro 😥
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
people this issue was there on oneplus and the s20 ultra but it was fixed by software update hope we get see the same here!
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Rip in Advance brother..
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
how is this of any help brother......
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Bro this is not help I am just annoyed cus I did the same mistake by Pre Ordering S20+ and faced 100s of issues and Now I see a lot of Note 20 users facing a lot of issues but but but people are still buying these poor phones.

Don't take it personally.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
I didn't mean to offend you anyhow.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
i buyed the note knowing it has a low spec processor but liked the device overall but seeing so many issues i may now think the same
anyways how is s20 + now!!!
0 Likes
NoteFun
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Both Notev20 and Ultra is just the luxury, don't go with post because whenever a new samsung flagship releases issues are reported here whether its note 8/9/10+ which will resolve with software updates or by DOA to replace the phone...So enjoy the experience and the luxury at the same time...
0 Likes