Original topic:

note 20 ultra hdfc offer

(Topic created on: 10-03-2020 05:37 PM)
sidjainrtm
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Can anyone let me know that when we are eligible to get cashback from hdfc and also wanna know that on first emi company tells that 16707 will deducted but hdfc charged me 540 more.. why so..  anyone else face the same issue..?
0 Likes
12 Comments
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
Check cashback terms and conditions, mostly cashback is credited within 90 days.
Check your statement again, extra amount could be 18% GST applicable on Interest.
0 Likes
sidjainrtm
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
bro intrest nhi h.. no cost emi and gst alag h 35rs on processing charge of 199 but uske alawa b 540rs extra laga h.. seller is telling that 4000 ka ek seller cashback aayega last me 9000 k alawa.. is is true.?
0 Likes
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
Why processing charges ? I have never been charged that.
As far as Note 20 Ultra offer , it only mentions 9000 cashback.
0 Likes
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
Keep firing both seller and bank,they will reverse it.
0 Likes
SliceSupport
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
these are bank strategy , most of the time you will end up paying more instead of cashback in the form of TDS , GST from bank side

bank will charge you 5% TDS ( ecommerce charges ) and 18% GST in product portfolio

and if you have used credit card than aditional surcharges including credit card charges will be added at the end of FY
0 Likes
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
What 5% TDS ? I have used No Cost EMI and only extra charge is 18% GST on interest component. I have calculated that based on number of months (3 to 12) , it varies from 0.7% to 1.8% approx.
I have never been charged anything extra apart from these.
Credit cards are mostly free nowadays OR min. spend of some amount per year.
0 Likes
SliceSupport
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
TDS is always there . People never think about all the hidden charges .
. who said CREDIT CARDS free , even debit cards charges annual fees .. CREDIT CARDS comes with many hidden charges despite the lucrative word FREE added in their ads

untill and unless account holder do submit 15G ( NON INDIVIDUAL) , and 15H ( INDIVIDUAL) bank will always add TDS in tax on purchages and that will reflect at wnd of FY

no cost emi does not mean FREE FROM TDS , CESS , CGST , SGST etc

thts why its called as Hidden charges , untill and unless you look into complete balnce sheet you can't find it . bank statement will never reflect them

for more as Any CA about these
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
Bro, I am using credit cards since last 15 years.
So definitely I know based on my experience.

I know what I am talking about but you seem to be talking based on theory.

Which balance sheet to look? TDS is Always there ? Where?

Credit cards come with monthly statements and list down all charges in form of debits and credits.
Please have some practical usage knowledge then talk about it.
No need of CA for people who know their finances well.
I have used No Cost EMI with offers and definitely can say , extra charge is just GST which is levied on Interest component.
Do not write about stuff which you don't know anything about and try to spread wrong information.
I am ready to provide you example calculations.
But you also provide me factual information.
sidjainrtm
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
@timonN bro seller ko fire krne se kaise kaam banega..? did seller do all this things.. he is telling me 540 rs jo extra laga h wo seller discount ka h so after 6 months 4000 aayega
0 Likes