Did you mean: 

Original topic:

note 20 ultra exynos OVERHEATING

(Topic created on: 09-11-2020 01:51 PM)
mh2j1411
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
I recently bought the new note 20 ultra .. its heating like crazy .. not again please .. i am from Bahrain
13 Comments
alrayhi
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy Note

i faced same issues trust me return it since its new 

0 Likes
BasselK
Options
Galaxy Note
Hi, Try to go to Safe Mode to check if this issue was caused by a 3ed party app, pull down the quality settings menu from the top then press the power button then long press the ( Red Button) that will take you to Safe Mode, during Safe Mode you can test the device for some time and check if you are still facing the same issue, if not that means that one off your 3ed party app/ apps are causing the issue, delete the suspicious application and restart your phone.
2nd option is to try switching the network mode to 4G instead of 5G, some times if your 5G coverage is poor you might experience a device overheating and battery drainage, go to Settings > Network > Network Mode, then switch to 4G and test the device.
Please check and let me know if any of the solutions was able to solve your issue.
ZUBAIR1989
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
Mine too. Over heating. Samsung has to resolve this problem asap..
0 Likes
MamdouhM
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
I have note 20 ultra 5G, brought from Dubai UAE, Facing same issue. Phone over heating while normal usage and battery dramatically draining fast.
0 Likes