Original topic:

note 20 ultra battery πŸ”‹ draining very fast

(Topic created on: 09-01-2020 11:07 PM)
avika
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
I purchased note 20 Ultra few days ago it's battery life is very poor. you need to charge at least two time in a day
0 Likes
13 Comments
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
its very sad its top costly and brand new phone however you can performs these settings to save more battery life

1. Connection>more connections settings> disable nearby device settings

2. Location>improve accuracy >disable
A. Wifi scanning
B. Bluetooth scanning .

3. Google >click on 3dot>usage and diagnostics >off this option.

4. Long press on each app specially 3rd party(LIKE FACEBOOK, INSTA,YOUTUBE) and rarely used and ON "GOOGLE APP" as well then click on>app info> then go to these 3 options below on by one

A. Mobile data> allow background data usage>off

B. Battery >allow background activity >off

C. Notification >disable unnecessary notifications like promotional and unnecessary reminder notifications.

5. Device care>battery >power mode>select "optimised" and "adaptive power saving".

And then click on "app power management >
And enable these 2 options.
A. Adaptive battery
B. Put Unused Apps to Sleep.

6. Go to settings >apps>search "weather" >click on settings icon right side > change "auto refresh" settings as per your requirements and disable some unnecessary reminder.

7. If you use Facebook frequently then disable "auto play video"
And if you are mostly uses mobile on wifi connection then also disable "auto play videos" in YouTube.

Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
or if you feel drain too heavy then you should visit service centre as this is new phone
Fayazalica
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
8th point switch off the phone always. πŸ˜†
whats the point of buying this much costly device?
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
you have to pay premium price tag, but you have to switch off to preserve battery. ☺️☺️
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
costly phones or midrange phones all are using tempered glass to save display inspite of high end gorrilla glass ,
uses covers to protect them inspite of heavy protection.
likewise we have to do something to use safely with internal settings.
if someone go with your thought then he no need to apply tempered glass or cover as it is so costly.
just the difference of thinking.
by the way for e.g. if you buy costly suit for you and I bought low price suit it doesn't mean that you can do anything to your suit you have to same care as mine infact more than me because its so costly
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
and if you go through the settings , you will not get any settings who compromise the features.
if you find any wrong settings option which is compromises with any latest features then i will delete my comments so please notify me
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
and I also mentioned if he feel heavy battery draining then visit service centre as I know if anyone buy new phone specially so costly then doesn't feel good
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
if you updated your software via mobile data or wifi then this will happend which is not process or recommended ...the firmware needed to be flashed by Odin or through samsung service center or install software via smart switch otherwise simply mobile data or wifi creates software loop hole which produces various types of issues in device....and if software hole presents in device then none of the tricks or tips will work
0 Likes
abduls91
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
welcome to the world of Exynos. Exynos 990 is not energy efficient. I'm struggling already with my s20. it won't last if I use for 3 hours. I don't know how samsung selling this kind of battery eating devices.
0 Likes