Original topic:

note 10+ type c to 3.5mm jack issue

(Topic created on: 11-12-2019 02:19 PM)
Tanseef143
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
I had purchased a type C to 3.5mm jack connector for my galaxy note 10 + but my phone is not supporting that connector. Any solution please.
6 Comments
jsbach
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
if it's a 3rd party connector it will not work. At present only samsung accessories can support, I mean the connector should be a Samsung's.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
no third party dongle is working on note 10 plus you need to wait for the Samsung official one
0 Likes
Tanseef143
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
if anyone has the solution plz share
0 Likes
Balu332
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Usually the conversion of signal will happen in the phone if you are using a third party connector but samsung and apple disabled this conversion and they are making the accessories which can have this conversion.

You can use apple converter to smasung and samsung convertor to apple but not the normal plain accessories.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi there,

Please perform the following steps:

1. Try using different connector with your device and also check the same connector with other devices.
  2. Perform Interactive checks through the Samsung Members app (Samsung Members> Get Help> Interactive checks->charger/USB).
  3. Check for the latest device O/S (Scroll down Notification panel >Settings >Software Update >Download updates manually).

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung members app(Open Samsung members app>click on “+“icon>send feedback>Error report/ Ask Questions).

Regards,

Team Samsung Members

0 Likes
Tanseef143
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
my problem solved ..i had purchased samsung original connector from Samsung website
0 Likes