Original topic:

note 10 + problems

(Topic created on: 09-01-2019 04:49 AM)
stvkw
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
i have note 10+ me and my friend  wen we make video chat in Skype or viber the (voice not clear)
the phone restart without i do nothing 
im Youtuber and i use external mic and not any type c to 3.5 work
0 Likes
10 Comments
alrayhi
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
i will give u easy tips . try to restore your samsung from PC and make sure u backup WhatsApp to google drive because samsung smart switch doesnt back whatsapp history chat . hope thats will help . im sure there s app missing around with samsung system also it could be virus
MochiRose
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
how about we forget about the 10+ problems, and start worrying about you're grammar problems
0 Likes
stvkw
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Thank you very much my 1st language its Spaniel so I'm so sorry
0 Likes
TheExpendble
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
How about you correct 'your' grammar first?
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
It is rare issue from Skype app. Hold Skype app icon, than press details, wipe cache and data than uninstall.

download again and test.

aramis
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
how about without using a c type headset? how about using a bt headset? or just without any headset in it? pls advise which country are u now as well
0 Likes
stvkw
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
without im in Spain and my friend in Germany
0 Likes
aramis
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
that answers my question coz i was wondering why u are able to use skype.. in uae, it is blocked... with regard to the issue, i prefer u to test with other contacts.. the problem may be also from ur friend internet connection.. however, the autooff problem could be caused by the app.. just try to uninstall and reinstall again as well
clint1
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
try using botim ...it sud be free for you...alway download from the play store to avoid getting corrupted software on yr phone..
if problem still persists try to restore yr phone