Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

note 10 plus benefits

(Topic created on: 03-31-2020 07:39 PM)
slims92
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Recently purchased a note 10 plus......disappointed to learn that there are no benefits available from samsung such as vouchers or accessories.....why is this so when this is a premium device? Very disappointed indeed.......this should be remedied immediately 
2 Comments
Solution
Maps_sam07
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi Slims

Please be advised that the only benefits at the moment are available for the S20 series device. 

The Note 10 plus benefits have already expired. You may visit the link below to check out the available offers for future reference. 

https://www.samsung.com/za/offer/

0 Likes
slims92
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
dear maps_sam......thanks for your reply.....I have another urgent question that will impact on my samsung care policy that I wish to take out......tempered glass screen protectors are not very helpful......they break and the glue on the edges dont always bond well......can I have my note 10 plus vinyl wrapped to protect the phone? will this impact on my warranty or Samsung care policy wrt screen replacements later on? unfortunately samsung head office are closed due to the lockdown and there isn't anyone to assist me......plz respond urgently as I need to register asap
0 Likes