Savannah
Active Level 9
Recently got a note 10 lite from local shop

There's slight red and blue hue issue on display 

Everythime the angle of phone is shifted a bit, the screen changes little color from warm to cold, reddish to blueish hue

This issue is more prominent on white backgrounds

I've toggled and changed display settings, but no fix. Its more prominent on vivid mode than on natural so right now am using natural mode

The issue is not prominent but it's annoying that every time even if my phone tilts a bit, the hue is visible 

Is this common on amoled devices? My s10 lite doesn't have this issue 
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
please accept my solution by clicking 3 dots on my comments if you think it's helpful

View solution in original post

15 Comments
INTERCHUPIPi
Active Level 4
this issue is happening for device health service app introduced by Google AI machine learning intelligence of adaptive brightness....
should I disable this app?
don't do that..wait for next update to fix ...I already wrote a notice to Google llc regarding that .... as an example if you uninstall the update of that then you can see difference in display.... again you update it ....just saying for testing
thank you bro
please accept my solution by clicking 3 dots on my comments if you think it's helpful

View solution in original post

Savannah
Active Level 9
I would welcome any other suggestions too as the issue is still persistent
ndjf
Active Level 8
Blue light filter on ? In white balance, Is the slider at the middle ?
Savannah
Active Level 9
blue light filter is off and yes the slider is in middle
ndjf
Active Level 8
Replace your mobile, because I have m30s (don't know if this problem inherited with note 10 lite only) and, I don't have these kind of weird issue.