Original topic:

not charging fast

(Topic created on: 09-01-2019 07:41 PM)
rashidalbeno
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
My Samsung Galaxy Note 8 isn't charging fast .
Also I tryd with fast changing adopter and cable it's not charging fast 😥
10 Comments
alrayhi
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
before you take it to Samsung store . format your device because it might help . after formatting still facing same issue then take it to them
Galaxy Note
yes
rashidalbeno
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
ok I'll try
0 Likes
scorpions602
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
check the status bar and see if it say fast charging or cable charging. if it says cable even when your using a fast charger and cable it might be a problem from the charger ..because the fast charging feature depends on the chipset and if there's problems with the chipset your phone will not work and charge at all...check your charger first and try it with another phone
rashidalbeno
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
it's working on my brothers note8 but it's not working on my note 8 I used same charger for both
0 Likes
rashidalbeno
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
it's working on my brothers note8 but it's not working on my note 8 I used same charger for both
0 Likes
scorpions602
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
take your phone and the charger to your nearst samsung service center
Nuraddin
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Maybe check "Settings">"Device care"> tap on "Battery"> three dots "Settings"> check the "Fast cable charging", if it is checked and still not fast charging, then try to start your phone in Safe mode to see if any third party app is causing this problem. If it works, then go back and uninstall the recent apps that you think may be the cause of it. If still non of these solution are working for you, then take the phone to the Samsung Service, or else accept the solution.
rashidalbeno
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
still not working
0 Likes