Original topic:

no oreo update

(Topic created on: 02-06-2018 12:15 AM)
SaLLuShaikH
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
Why I am Not Getting oreo Update.. every other company is giving oreo update.. i have buy samsung top mobile phone and still i dont have oreo in it.. apple is really so much better in latest update.. shame of me that i have trust you and buy samsung note 8
0 Likes
8 Comments
vkwb
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
you're talking about Apple here...!
Samsung is the only Company who takes care about Customers and their Safety. Every good thing takes time to come, so wait Samsung Updates are coming soon.
SaLLuShaikH
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
apple give update as soon as possible.. they work hard. and google have given update far before .. then what about samsung.. why can't they cant give what others give very early.. i was on s8 plus for 7 month i use it.. i brought it in pre-booking. i have wait for update they did not give.. i thought i can get in note 8 .. so i upgrade it .. but still no update.. its been 8 month oreo have been offically out.. and still samsung is not giving to there high mobile..
0 Likes
vkwb
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
I'm project manager in mobility development and knows very well what Apple Gives and how Samsung Gives.

Samsung is always giving Stable version of builds for public use. Whereas Apple mostly had buggy versions whenever they release any build in market for same concern you can always check market report. Also don't care of Google updates, there updates also doesn't work on many devices around world. since Google updates are specific to Nexus phones.

Oreo is coming to Samsung Flagship phones soon, it's just that things are need to be pass through many operators and govt. channels to finally come to Market.
0 Likes
BiRdMaN
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
it's time to say goodbye to Samsung devices
0 Likes
jk9
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
why are you crying for. Google and Apple will be fast because it's their down OS damn it. So obviously they will be the first to launch. Regarding other companies giving Oreo update, see all companies who have rolled out Oreo have stopped it cuz of various issues.. And even after patching it there are tonnes of bugs. Samsung is delaying for 2 reasons,
1. To make it max stable.
2. They hav a bigger fleet of devices so it takes more man power.

I'm happy with the current Nougat and I don't see any xtra feature in Oreo to cry about..
0 Likes
SaLLuShaikH
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
i did not buy 70,000 mobile to wait for update. i spend money to get all latest and new feature.. if i dont get then i will surly find some other brand ...
0 Likes
Subham54
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
i am not getting oreo update on j7 nxt
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Thank you for being with Samsung and for sharing your concern. We do apologize for the inconvenience caused to you due to delays in the release of Oreo OS for your device. Samsung constantly work towards bringing-out the best updates and incorporating the latest technology along with great features. Once the update is released, we will notify you via various means of communication.
Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.

Further assistance, you can get in touch with us via Live Chat option by following- http://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/IN. You can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/

0 Likes