Original topic:

new update is horrible. (pie version 9 of NOTE 9)

(Topic created on: 03-15-2019 08:09 PM)
gouttedeau511
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
Again.

The latest update is horrible and the selfie camera is blurry and doesnt focus anymore. I went to the technicians in 2 different branches of Samsung stores and apparently the technicians also have blurry cameras after the update. We proved it by comparing to the display NOT UPDATED phones and turns out they are working fine which is same as before.

Also the music player stops working randomly if it was ran in the background. It needs me to constantly have the music player running and open so I can finish the whole song.

Please everyone who is having these issues please like and comment so we can escalate this matter to SAMSUNG as this is not acceptable and we paid good amount of money for the phones that were supposed to deliver the same quality throughout since we purchaced the phones but its been failing for over a month now and they better fix it.

Another update came and it didnt fix anything.

And whoever is reading this, dont even thinj of buying the s10 or any new phone untill all this solved. Just a kind warning.
10 Comments
Omani101
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
i have battery drain on my note 9
gouttedeau511
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
Same!!!
0 Likes
amrmohamad
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
the update is very stable all the way and better in every tasks
0 Likes
gouttedeau511
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
cant relate at all. you apparently didnt try the camera up close and compare it to the update. check the quality of pics i used to take in the clear one and compare it to the most recent one which is the blurry AF.
0 Likes
aldoy
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
yes daddy
gouttedeau511
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
good boy
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
I agree with you that the camera has been more blurred than before