Original topic:

never buy a Samsung flagship

(Topic created on: 05-09-2019 11:55 PM)
PauravJoshi
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
I bought note 9 in Sept within a month I got the screen burn 
So I went to service center where the person gave me the worst answer as " we can't see any Mark" even though he scratched the mark with his key and damaged the screen this was my first experience at the service center so I didn't know that we even have to collect the job sheet. So I went back home and called the customer care where I got the answer and they connected the call to service center and they told that we didn't got that person blaming me. Today at date 9 the may I wanted to sell my device where the person told me that it has burn mark and we couldn't make the deal. Thank you Samsung for your support and service 🙏 #samsung 
8 Comments
VishalKhedkar
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
this is bad. 😱 I hope it doesn't happen to my S10, I bought it a few days ago. 🙁
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Bro If you have the job sheet you can file complaint at Samsung Service Head office or Samsung CEO Desk . As your device is in warranty it will be replaced or Repaired. This is the best option when Service center are not listening to Customer and they will be checked by the bigger authorities. But you must have the proof that you have gone to the service center
Galaxy Note
And also bro you can face Screen Burn in any Device having a OLED screen. Even iPhone and Pixel devices have same problem
0 Likes
vinay13
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
You can file case against Samsung..but before that you just send a notice to Samsung head office for just giving them chance to rectify there mistake..and if they also don't listen then file a case you will definitely get back your phone..
0 Likes
AC8888
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
As rightly pointed out , try to get the job sheet number. See what is written on it as a defect. If the defect written is as you have described, write to Samsung quoting the Job Sheet number.
Thereafter , vinay13 advice follows...
0 Likes
hemsworth
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
me too bro i bought galaxy note 8 and Samsung stated that they give dual volte standby with pie update in note 8 but yet they didn't kept their promise.we get olny os update and security patch update inthe name of update no useful features added by update yet like intelligent scan, scene optimiser and app lock by fingerprint.i will never suggest anyone to buy Samsung phones
0 Likes
PrakharMishra
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Samsung care centers of no use tottaly unprofessional...
0 Likes
Ruchan
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
really???
0 Likes