Original topic:

networking issues Galaxy note 20 ultra 5G

(Topic created on: 09-09-2020 11:15 AM)
m7sn
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
I used note 20 ultra 5G one week, it was perfect.
After a week I face issue with the signal network always shows not network (🚫)
I visit the service provider and take out new sim card, the issue still.
Then I take new esim still the issue not improve.
Always no network📶🚫🚫🚫
Can someone help me on this regards
0 Likes
16 Comments
Galaxy Note
Hi,
Once the device shows no signal, will it connect to the network automatically or you have to turn on and off flight mode?
0 Likes
m7sn
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
it will re connect automatically in few seconds
0 Likes
m7sn
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
and it's repeating non stop always shows 🚫 then 4G📶 and 5G then 🚫 continuous shows 🚫
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Is 5G coverage strong enough in your area?
0 Likes
Yabebs
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Subhanallah. pls do go the Samsung shop u bought the fon from and make a complaint.
0 Likes
m7sn
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
sure I will
0 Likes
alrayhi
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note

yes . just return your note 20 ultra 5g with useless  exynos cpu . i have note 20 ultra 5g snapdragon and i never faced any issue bro . take my adivce return it or let them fix it . for another week of your testing again . if faced same problem just return it and take your money . 

0 Likes
m7sn
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
I want to them and I saw so many people having the same issues yes true it is from exynos
they said to me there is no issue they replied wait for the software update to fix this issue
0 Likes
alrayhi
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note

they couldnt fix my s20 ultra 5g until now . do you believe them . trust me once you pass month . they will tell u . why you didnt came before and return it .  by the way i have forced samsung to come to my home today to take s20 ultra 5g  and they came already . but will not be quite . i wont let them take my money and laugh on me i swear 

0 Likes