Original topic:

network issue

(Topic created on: 01-06-2024 10:23 PM)
al_hubb22
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
hi all members,
I have s22 ultra today I made update with new software ui 6.0. After updating I didn't get 5g signal before I didn't face any prblm wat t do
10 Comments
MOQBALI
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
Hello! If you're experiencing issues with 5G signal after a software update, try restarting your device and checking if the problem persists. Additionally, make sure your mobile network settings are configured correctly for 5G. If the issue continues, you may want to contact Samsung support for further assistance or check for any community forums where others might have experienced similar issues and found solutions.
al_hubb22
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
samsung plz try to solve this issue regarding 5g network + ussd.
I try to contact with service provider but they said this issues came after updating so v can't help u so contact with Samsung
MOQBALI
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
I'm not prefer to do it, but maybe if you do rest factory issues, could be solve
0 Likes
al_hubb22
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I did already, but the same issue is still not solved. I want a 5g network on my mobile as I m using it before updating
0 Likes
MOQBALI
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
Try to remove the SIM card for 5 minutes without turning off the phone and then put it back
0 Likes
MOQBALI
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
Restart
0 Likes
al_hubb22
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
esim I can't remove if once i remove then I should order for new esim again and it's not free
0 Likes
MOQBALI
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
Brother could be issued with esim card contact the operator network you are used
0 Likes
Zammi
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
If yours is a US model, you might face 5G connection issues outside the US in One UI 6 (Even though if you have selected 5G in settings).
0 Likes