Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note

18 Comments
Solution
MohammedSijah
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
Please wipe your cache partition and click the RESET button from the quick panel (see the bottom of the first two screen shots attached by you.)
(To wipe cache partition: Switch off your phone. Press and hold, power button, Bixby button and volume-up button for 4-5 seconds till the phone turn on and boot into the recovery mode.
Use volume keys to navigate to 'wipe cache partition.' Use power key to select and confirm. Then reboot your device. Normally, this will not effect any personal data or settings.)
Let me see whether it works.
0 Likes
Solution
MohammedSijah
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
Also please check whether you have activated the developer options. Open Settings and scroll down to the bottom. If you see developer options, open it and turn off that. Then restart your device.
0 Likes
ïğņì
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
i tried this as well bro
0 Likes
ïğņì
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
unfortunately it didn't work
0 Likes
Solution
MohammedSijah
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
This really sounds like a strange problem, you may try resetting your settings too. Goto Settings >General management >Reset and choose all three resets one by one (except factory data reset). Please note that this action will change all your device settings and network settings to default (out of box) conditions. (Still there are exceptions for some settings. You will read that on the way)
0 Likes
ïğņì
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
tried this as well bro however it didn't work
Solution
MohammedSijah
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
If that still not works, I have nothing left with me except factory data reset. Just get prepared for that, and do that after any major updates come. You can take the advantage of resetting after an update. Share with us your results. Thank you.
0 Likes
ïğņì
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
I think this is the option for me
armstrongedtech
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

I'm having the same problem on my S21.  It looks like it's a known issue, especially in Canada.  Mobile providers disable it.  Check out this thread and the solution offered by Sean Elliott1:  https://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=955029&p=6778691&viewfull=1#post6778691

I'm going to give it a try.