Original topic:

kindly don't purchase any Samsung s series or note series

(Topic created on: 03-04-2021 05:45 PM)
bskpatnaik
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Dear all kindly,

kindly don't purchase any Samsung s series or note series. Because after upgrading we are facing discoloration issues greenish display issues..yellow lining in display....service center says it is handset hardware issues....if we upgrading our handset then issue occurs by firmware/software then what we do..
It is not a hardware issue.. it is game of Samsung galaxy. Further I never purchase any Samsung phone 
9 Comments
bskpatnaik
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
really loss of my money
deepakjodha
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
right
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
atleast i don't think so
because any brand will give its upmost care to the flagship series
and in Samsung case i couldn't think they will spoil their customer opinions in that series
0 Likes
bskpatnaik
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
it is very regreted that... there are 3nos of updates released by the company but issues not solved.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Very sad to hear what you are facing...
However, i have not experienced any of this on any of my S or Note phones...

Try to backup your data, clear data and cache, and try to reinstall the firmware again using samsung smartswitch on the PC..

If the problem stil persists, i am really sorry, but it appears there could be another issue. The timing for this with the software update could be very coincidental..
If you are under warrenty, i am sure the fixing wil be done under it..
0 Likes
Samsung_Vf0KAe0
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

Facing the same issue past 3 months . Always on Display will do the display work normal for me, using a flagship using this way really pathetic. i lost the trust on Samsung phones and i will never buy or recommend to buy any Samsung

Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
MelkiaD
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

Same here with Note9.

Received update yesterday and since update I have terrible screen issues. Waiting Monday to contact service partner ... probably they will claim some HW issues out of warranty or some damages they only see ;)

0 Likes
vimaleshbe
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note

Same issue happening for me in Note 10 plus. Any luck to solve this problem ?? completely lost my money by the name of samsung 

0 Likes