nafi2000
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
anybody called samsung about this and git any info
0 Likes
MattyGdx
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
tried the uae service centre line and it's not even turned on. good show samsung. called the samsung shop I brought my phone from and they don't even have the replacement a7s yet
0 Likes
EmadNessem
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
me too
0 Likes
Tayym
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Same To Me
0 Likes
Blade1
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
considering mess and health and safety hazards Samsung has caused to its customers, Samsung should work 3 shifts 24 by 7 to clean all the mess it brought upon us.
jamzi
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
yes.....
im from Kuwait
0 Likes
neibol
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
i just called them now in qatar! they told me i have to swicth off the phone right now and they give me a loan phone¡ bu they said there is no loan phones now in qatar! and they will call when they have! i ask them ok and if i swicth off my phone and you dont give me a loan phone where u will call me???? and just answer like a robot!! this is shamd for samsung
AN1
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note
I called Samsung customer Service UAE since 7.00am till now almost 7.00pm with same answer machine message all lines are busy please call back later. which is too strange to call 5000 times a day with same message. I really missed Samsung. How we receive such message to trun the mobile off and return back without further information or clarification !!!!! Really no comments.