Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note

Service Request Number : 4308273052

Galaxy Note9

·         Model Code: SM-N960FZBDINS

·         Serial Number: RZ8K91L491K

Hello sir

I have Samsung Galaxy note9  which is purchased in October 2018. And now I'm using it..

So here I'm writing my Problem or Story About “Green” screen issue in my Device It's accrued By Faulty software. By Samsung

I received my monthly security patch update for the month of March 2020 via OTA (over the air). Upon updating the above mentioned security patch, I started to face screen flickering issue. Thinking that, it is a lag, I restarted my phone. Now, the real problem started july. The display turned pale yellow. Initially I thought it might be because of Blue Light Filter. Upon switching off Blue light filter, the problem was not solved. I also started getting horizontal lines on my screen which was surprising and the phone would heat up severely, not letting me to use it for sometime. After end of day it totally green color display it not touch working. Fully green color display show on phone also   I am attaching the display imges  of My Note 9

After waiting for software fix i contacted to Samsung online help in same day in july 20th

To conclude, from my observations above, it is clearly evident that, the problem which I am facing is purely software glitch and not a display problem as suggested by your service center engineers. People around the world including me purchase high end smartphones from Samsung with a trust in quality and assurance, which the Company has built over the years. With this trust and belief, I hope and look forward for Samsung India to acknowledge this issue by providing me with a comprehensive solution.

I'm Attaching my Every Details and Display issue pictures.. so please look forward to this..green displaygreen displayWhatsApp Image 2020-09-07 at 9.53.30 PM.jpegWhatsApp Image 2020-09-07 at 9.53.28 PM.jpeg

28 Comments
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
Have you wrote to service head email id and CEO ?
Also start tagging this issue to samsung India twitter handle.
0 Likes
ppinkesh
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

Yes i mail to ceo but till not call to us i wait last 2 days

0 Likes
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Post it on Social media
Imran_J
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
correct bro
0 Likes
shadab923
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
samsung is busy in selling their latest flagships😜
shadab923
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
i am facing the same issue
0 Likes
Dishant0711
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
After update problem?????
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologies for your inconvenience. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
creator979
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
How many times, how many are have to register the same issue feedback? I wrote on this but no resolution till.. just advised to go to service center, those service people also unable to resolve it. what now tell us who facing this problem with this flagship mobile.
0 Likes