Original topic:

issue in fingerprint sensor

(Topic created on: 09-27-2020 11:15 PM)
chinnavarun
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
Hi Team, 
Iam using note 20 ultra. Iam not able to use fingerprint lock after applying tamper glass on screen.
Please help me in fixing the issue and find below screenshots.

Thanks,
varun kumar
16 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note

bear it 

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note

or go for the screen film only option 

0 Likes
Palindrome
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
i had installed tempered glass just 2 days back on my note 10plus, at first even i encountered the same issue as yours since then, i got is that UV one so after installation of the glass came back home from shop and used that uv lamp and did some proper curing of the tempered glass and after that i rescanned my fingerprints and everything started working normally as it did with a basic plastic film protector.. no issues after that..

what u can do is use that uv lamp and cure the adhesive of tempered glass and then rescan your fingerprints properly applying a bit more pressure while.scannig and wait for that slight haptic feedback which signifies scanning has been done

and you'll be good to go..no worries..

and yeah used my right and left thumbs scanned 2 times each..

all the best mate.
Bhanusoi
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
register your fingerprints again.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to kindly send us the screenshot, video and error log file with in 15 minutes of issue occurrence through error report section from Samsung Member Application:-
Samsung member application > Click on get help > Send feedback > Error report, so that we can help you out with this.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Hello Brother, As a Note20Ultra user, I will never recommend a tempered glass on note20ultra Because of 2 reasons.

1. Samsung Using More Secured Ultrasonic Fingerprint Technology Compare to other Chinese Phones Light Photo Trick. So it has its own flaws like delay and need a perfect lines on your finger. Not just a photo.

2. Tempered glass will increase the thinkness and decrease the s pen feel.

But if you really wanna use Tempered glass for protecting your phone glass, better use the finger print semi cut out Tempered glasses which I shown below. But even for these type of glasses, you have to do the fingerprint scanning with a little pressure on the screen. If you are already using this type one, then better chnage the glass or Try some other brand. Also add a finger in finger lock minimum 2 times. Then only it will read little bit faster without showing any eror.
0 Likes
1234tuhituhi
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
ye glas kha milega sir
0 Likes