Original topic:

is this a dead pixel? just noticed it in my Note 20 ultra.

(Topic created on: 02-12-2021 10:51 PM)
ByteNine
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note

It's not visible most of the time as the top bar is always black, will this dead pixel expand overtime? 
0 Likes
5 Comments
Johann22
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
If it's always there..Then yes..it must be a dead pixel. It shouldn't be much of an issue though if it isn't spreading.
ByteNine
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note
do these dead pixels spread? my phone is still under warranty but the problem is I am not currently living in the country where I made the purchase of the phone.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
call to your local Samsung service and ask them if your warranty works there
0 Likes
Johann22
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Not sure if it would spread..Few years back I had an mp6 gaming device. I dropped it and almost 25% of its pixels were damaged. Slowly it began spreading and then the entire screen was black.
0 Likes
Johann22
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
In the event that warranty service is required on your Samsung Mobile Computer and you are located outside of the country where it was originally purchased, the local Samsung entity in the foreign countries listed below may be able to provide you with warranty service (labor or parts) for a period of one (1) year.
Any warranty services rendered shall be in a manner consistent with the terms and conditions of the Samsung Mobile Computer Limited Warranty. Warranty services performed outside the country of purchase may take longer if parts are needed to repair.
FOUND THIS ON Samsung's website about International Warranty
https://www.samsung.com/sec/support/guarantee/InternationalWarranty/#:~:text=In%20the%20event%20that....