Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

is samsung note 10 lite

(Topic created on: 10-02-2020 11:17 PM)
Ganeshk8008
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
worth buy at 33k in india.?...anyone has used this phone?

I am interested in buying same one for my wife..she has minimal use...like some scholl stuff...online classes and whatsapp....does it good buy for it?

Hows tge phone with cameras processor,and battery 

And how much is android support?
2 years or 3 years?...
0 Likes
9 Comments
RUTVIKRD
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
see, I think you should buy a phone with long life and big battery support. see the battery specs
0 Likes
AdarshP
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
it has support for android 13 as Samsung said!!!!
0 Likes
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
As you said you planning to buy for your wife, decide you need to buy a phone with SPen. our a best phone with better camera.
it has some pros and cons. its upto the usage level.
samsung going to launch S20 FE, you can check this as well.
0 Likes
Ganeshk8008
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
s20 fe not available yet and may be costlier than this one..
0 Likes
Solution
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
I have bought Note 10 Lite 6GB Aura Black for effective price of 29.5k via SBI YONO Samsung link exactly 1 month back.
At that price it is very good phone.

Major cons - slow in-display fingerprint sensor, face unlock and front camera quality.

Minor cons - phone is big, bit heavy (I was using LG V30+ before this). So this depends on your previous phone.battery life is okish not great considering it has 4500 mAh.

Apart from these I think it has excellent display, probably best triple camera setup in below 40k budget.
It has Spen which opens many possibilities for usage. Network reception, call ,speaker is great.
25W Fast charger , case, decent quality headset in box.
Ohh and it has 3.5 mm jack as well.
Regarding future updates , It js part of list of devices which Samsung announced that they will get 3 years of OS upgrades and 4 years of Security patches.
Since Note 10 Lite was launched in January 2020, I assume it will get Android 11, 12 and 13 also.

So buy 6GB variant by applying offers and bring cost to 30k.
I guess now offer is 5000 extra on exchange. Also when you buy via these corporate/student/Bank links , you also get Free 1 year ADLD Insurance which i have got.

I feel you can wait for upcoming sales of Amazon , Flipkart also.

So keep in mind these and decide.
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
Check my comment in following thread regarding how to buy for best deals.

https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-J/Shifting-from-Samsung-Galaxy-On-Nxt-to-Samsung-Galaxy-A...
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
if you like s pen then go for it otherwise go with s10 lite having Snapdragon 855processor, its faar better than that
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
Better buy S20 FE if you definitely need SPen try note 10 Lite but I am using it and I strongly advise not to buy it above 30K
0 Likes
inampudi
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
don't buy it bro worst selfie camera and phone is not optimized. save your money and buy any other devices ( don't ever belive the YouTubers. )
0 Likes