Original topic:

how to uninstall Netflix bloatware from Note 10

(Topic created on: 09-02-2019 02:10 PM)
AbuTurabK
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
I need to install an older version of Netflix on my Note 10 but can't do that because it is already installed and when I try to uninstall it, the system doesn't allow me, saying 'can't uninstall system apps' Can someone help please. 
11 Comments
Nuraddin
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
If you are not allowed to uninstall the app, you can download the apk version of it from the various websites (not from Play Store). It works for me.
0 Likes
AbuTurabK
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
That's what I'm trying to do. I downloaded an apk but that apk can't be installed because the same app is already installed. The installation gives an error.
0 Likes
clint1
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Netflix is a system app and you will not able to uninstall it the conventional way.. all u could do is disable... but if you need to install an older version you will need to perform advance actions like running adb shell... if your still interested check XDA DEVELOPERS their site has information on how you can do it... but it could be risky leading to bricking yr $1000 phone
best of luck
AbuTurabK
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Thanks for the link, I checked that I decided not to mess with it due to the risk of a dead phone... So.... Is there no other way? 😩
0 Likes
clint1
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
you cud always use a VPN if yr looking for specific shows on netflix
0 Likes
AbuTurabK
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
I've an apk which forces 1080p and 4k streaming on mobile phone. Because even if I have the 4k package, I only get 720p. That's unfair.
0 Likes
clint1
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
hmmm I found this on the web... seems it's an issues from either netflix or samsung ... the s10 & note 10 are certified netflix phones same as youtube to watch 4k content.we will have to wait till they fix it https://piunikaweb.com/2019/04/22/samsung-galaxy-s10-user-stuck-at-720p-with-netflix-heres-what-you-... ....
0 Likes
clint1
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
that been said I thing we sud downgrade our plan 😡😡