Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

how do I download the Samsung software

(Topic created on: 07-05-2020 01:52 AM)
Samsung_9qBPrDM
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
How and where i download the Samsung software and how i also install it with out lossing my data 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
2Pae
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Go to settings>scroll all the way to the bottom> there will be a software update option, tap into it and download and install will appear >tap into it and it will automatically check if you have an update you may download. While updating your phone, you cannot lose your data.

View solution in context

8 Comments
Samsung_Lyk4OAk
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
go in peace
0 Likes
Solution
2Pae
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Go to settings>scroll all the way to the bottom> there will be a software update option, tap into it and download and install will appear >tap into it and it will automatically check if you have an update you may download. While updating your phone, you cannot lose your data.
Galaxy Note
if I go there it say phone not verrified or un authorized changes were made to your phone and goes back to the the main menu again
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
someone said i must download this 👆 so am asking which website i use to download
0 Likes
2Pae
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
What is that 🙆‍♂️
0 Likes
Maps_sam07
Options
Galaxy Note

Please take the device to the service center rather for a software update.

Please visit the link below to locate a service center near you :

https://www.samsung.com/za/support/service-centre/

0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Galaxy Note 10 software
0 Likes
Duane89
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
go to a site called Sammobile. you are going to have to create an account, then you can download the correct firmware from there. it is going to take a while to download. they also give instructions on there on how to upload that software
0 Likes