Original topic:

heating issue increases day by day

(Topic created on: 06-14-2020 09:24 AM)
Pussu786
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
I don't know what Samsung actually wanted to do with flagship devices.
      Heating issues are day by day increasing, waste of money buying Samsung flagship with exynos processor.
      Every time they give the same reason nothing evaluating with issues....God knows what will Samsung do next, they know that India contains several weather conditions still they only focused making money with thought of Indians are not aware technically so they always give the **bleep** processor......with true money valued same as other snapdragon processor.....from here I oath that I will never buy samsung or not let the people who wants to buy
4 Comments
Pussu786
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
see the heating parameter
0 Likes
Moshiur
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
same here bro. If samsung doesn't solve the issue with exynos processor, I will never ever bye the samsung phone.
Pussu786
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
last day it increased about 49
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologies for your inconvenience. Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device heating issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-device-heats-up-during-use/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes