Original topic:

grrenish display and perfect at high and low brightnesss

(Topic created on: 10-16-2020 09:21 AM)
amank2002
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Hey guys i am note10+ user and from last week i am facing greenish display and grains at particular brightness level. It becomes ok at low and full brightness but the screen becomes greenish and grainy at approx 25-60% brightness level. Is it software problem i need to change my display.
Aod dont turns black greenish and reddish disolay.
Image when phone is in charging position.

Samsung if 80k phone has this prob how we can buying low end phones it would be pathtic.
6 Comments
Ļûçîfėř
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
I would advise to go and throw it at Service center. instead of making assumptions ask them to replace the screen. But before you do that... Try opening multiple applications and see if you have same problem everywhere, if yes it means you have got a hardware problem. If no, then wait for next software update to get it fixed.
0 Likes
amank2002
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
yes problem is everywhere but at high and low brightness level tge screen becomes ok
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
It seems to be an issue with the display as it is not able to properly compute specific brightness levels. And I couldn't agree with your last line, midrange phones don't have pathetic issues.
0 Likes
Ļûçîfėř
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
time to pay them a visit my friend.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We request you to kindly visit the service center for physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
scorpionfloyd
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note

Same issue for me since September  2020.  Unbelievable and unfathomable that Samsung is not doing anything to fix this issue  https://twitter.com/floydthescorpio/status/1330601427237003266

VERY FRUSTRATING...

0 Likes