Highlighted
Active Level 5
Recently I have received a update for Galaxy Note 9, after this update while I was using the phone for regular purposes(not gaming). All of a sudden  my screen becomes Greens and the transitions becomes slow. 
Firstly I thought this is blue light filter issue but when I check it, it was disabled and the issue is still persisting. 

I have looked into many forums to get a resolution for this, there is a temporary fix.
  • Disable your adaptive brightness and the completely lower the screen brightness this will remove the screen tint/ colour and you get the normal screen. 
This was not satisfying resolution so then I checked other articles and forums. In few of them Samsung teams recerted asking people to check the same in SAFE MODE and then RESET the device. Even after following those steps I was facing the issue.

Here I have observed something. 

• So when this happened to me, I just left the phone idle for sometime and when check back everything becomes normal. 
Hope this helps.

14 Comments
Highlighted
Active Level 1
same problem with my device also
Highlighted
Active Level 5
Samsung service should do to persist this problem
Highlighted
Active Level 1
samsung do the needful at the earliest.. its **bleep** irritating
Highlighted
Expert Level 5
Bro Note 20 launch ho raha h ab vo bhi to bechana hai.. 🤣🤣🤣 Samjhe kuch.
Highlighted
Active Level 5
but 2 saal bhi pure nahi huye hai note ko..
note 9 ka feedback aisa ho to note 20 kyu lega koi ye bhi Samsung ko sochna hoga...
Highlighted
Active Level 7
bhai sochna bhi mat note20 lene ka...
Highlighted
Active Level 7
kachara hoga pakka
Highlighted
Active Level 1
is ur phone ok now.. mine is not inspite of following their instruction.. pls let me kno bto
Highlighted
Active Level 1
bro