Original topic:

gear vr

(Topic created on: 02-26-2020 01:07 PM)
shankar17
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
Dear Samsung please help me out.. 
I've been using Samsung Galaxy Note 9 and recently purchased a gear vr latest version 325 series, but still my note 9 was not compatible.  Even checked with authorized service center for the special adapter for note 9.
But they are not providing it, just telling some reasons to escape from this.
Please help me Samsung offical
0 Likes
7 Comments
SliceSupport
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
You need to buu this product . Product code SM-R325NZVCINU

you will never get controller or adapter seperatly on request via service center

You can get the adapter ( most of the time free on request ) from samsung smart launge or Samsung smartcafe .

service center will never provide it
Galaxy Note
Dump ur VR dear, I had purchased vr 325 long time back for note 9. Did not get any support from samsung customer care, marketing team, samsung smart cafe and samsung service center. All these people are useless. Its supposed to be sent to the customer within weeks time from service centre if u show them your serial no of VR. This is a tradition in other countries with samsung. But in india samsung does not have any idea abt this adapter. I had called more than 100 times to customer care, visited 5 service centers in Delhi. talked to marketing team with zero result. Samsung had not even bothered to call me to ask whether my issue is resolved or not. I mail this issue as well to Samsung support. Amount I spent on VR are wasted coz of no adapter. Simply pathetic is samsung accessories service in india.
0 Likes
shankar17
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
yeah true..
I'm also on that situation now
0 Likes
Samsung_Support4
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi there,

Please be informed that Galaxy Note 9 is compatible with Gear VR model number SM-R325NZVC*** only.

If you have the same model Gear VR and you are facing any issue kindly let us know so that we can assist you accordingly.

Regards,

Team Samsung Members

0 Likes
shankar17
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Hello thank you for the response, I'm using the gear vr SM-R325 which is compatible with note 8. can I get the adapter alone which fits for note 9 model.
0 Likes
shankar17
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
my current model is SM-R325NZVAXSG
0 Likes
shankar17
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
where can be gear vr be serviced. Even the authorized service centers giving reasons that they don't know how to work on it?. dear Samsung please help me on this issue.

I was having mobile docking problem with my gear vr rm-325 series since the adapter was loose and the mobile was not holding.. so I took this to service center. they are saying they wont provide service for it. I'm feeling totally disappointed. even big companies like Samsung does this to their valuable customers
0 Likes