Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

galaxy note 9 discoloration

(Topic created on: 10-07-2020 10:51 PM)
Gyanjyoti
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
samsung service centres behaving like we are the culprit and the solution is to pay 18000 and problem will be fixed.really appreciable 🤝 its like being cheated it just happened because of your updation.i updated it started appearing green screen issue. we are not going to pay a single amount, SAMSUNG have to look into this.some days before one of the news channel has a bulletin (DNA)that Apple company has cheated with the buyers by their software updation.and company accepted to pay penalty to the apple users.i think this is the same issue we are facing from SAMSUNG. you have to fix this issue like apple did with their customers.

Go through the link
21 Comments
Sanras5
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note

After the software update in March 2020. all Samsung NOTE 9 user has Discoloration of Screen and Samsung is not taking any responsibility.

NOTE 9 A BIG SCAM from Samsung and I guess it will be for all NOTE users. Be aware when you are buying NOTE 20.

Turbonator
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

Hey Folks, 

I know many of you are annoyed with Samsung support and their non acceptance of the product / update issue that is causing the discoloration. I will be working with an advocate to present a class action suit. As an individual it wouldn't make sense as the company will just discard the issue. Only a class action suit can get their attention. Let me know if you want to be a part of it. We already have a good cohort of people coming together. 

0 Likes