Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

galaxy note 9 discoloration

(Topic created on: 08-06-2020 09:26 PM)
Gyanjyoti
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
samsung service centres behaving like we are the culprit and the solution is to pay 18000 and problem will be fixed.really appreciable 🤝 its like being cheated it just happened because of your updation.i updated it started appearing green screen issue. we are not going to pay a single amount, SAMSUNG have to look into this.some days before one of the news channel has a bulletin (DNA)that Apple company has cheated with the buyers by their software updation.and company accepted to pay penalty to the apple users.i think this is the same issue we are facing from SAMSUNG. you have to fix this issue like apple did with their customers.

Go through the link
21 Comments
Solution
Galaxy Note
i suggest plz don't go for the repair samsung is already noted this issue, and the issue is so much highlight,
no only u but so much users are facing this issue, samsung have to solve this issue,
Solution
roywin
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
hope samsung solves this ....even ive this issue after updating software
Galaxy Note
they already working on it, and also we are trying our best for resolve it as soon as possible,
Gyanjyoti
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I totally agree and will remain stand with this discoloration issue movement which is created by SAMSUNG MEMBERS
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
not only note9 but s9+ is also facing this issue, i m agree with u samsung have to take stand on it,
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
Yes I have seen many users facing this and it is update issue. So as already mentioned and you already decided don't go for repair. Wait for the update from Samsung.
Prasadna
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note

Any idea on if there is a way to get proper communication from Samsung on how to hear latest updated information on this topic?

0 Likes
Gyanjyoti
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
SAMSUNG is ignoring this issue neither they are replying nor making any alternatives
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
As of now keep on sending error logs from Samsung members app under get help. Keep in touch with Samsung executives in WhatsApp or Web chat.